cookies

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

F A S H I O N // Coachella 2k15













Unfortunately I'm not going to Coachella this year, but this is one of the outfits I would wear. I love it because it's not quite revealing/midrift-showing but still is flowy enough to keep cool. I would never go to Coachella without my trusty boots as I've worn these to both Coachella's I've been to and love wearing boots because it keeps out the dust from my feet and legs, and they're good for standing all day. This is currently my favorite bag! I'd so rather use a backpack any day than a purse because the weight is better distributed and this bag holds so much stuff! Unfortunately not big enough to hold a large water bottle, so that would be something I'd have to carry in my hands. I love that H&M partners with Coachella and I would have loved to win their contest to go. Maybe next year yeah?

Sunglasses - Target
Top - Styles for Less
Shorts - Forever 21
Bracelets - H&M
Boots - Steve Madden
Backpack - thrifted

Watch the video for all three looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.