cookies

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

For the record, Rue was supposed to be black.

Yes, I am obsessed with the Hunger Games. I've already read through the series twice, seen the movie twice, and would not mind reading through it again. Here are the pieces of the Lookbook post.
 Love the back of this dress. I would definitely recommend a skinny belt, but it didn't fit this look.
 The chain really isn't this long. I had to add another to make it longer. The quality of the necklace is decent, it would have been nicer if it had a more metallic feeling to it.
Other heels/shoes would work also.
I tried to look like a bird as much as possible. I didn't realize the dress was tighter than I remembered. The photo still came out nicely.

In the book, on page 98-99 it describes Rue's features. So for those who disagreed about Rue's actor, read it for yourself.

This has been my favorite way to curl hair. Check it out below.
Pin curls Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWs-XQgc-GE&list=UUC-ALgpEE2c2C46qZGQLGsQ&index=36&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.