cookies

Sunday, September 30, 2012

#BreedCompassion

There's something liberating about dying your hair that you feel you can be whomever you want to be. Literally and mentally of course. Gaga's song "Hair" completely embodies the idea that your hair is part of who you are and if you can't do what you want with your hair, then you're not letting the individual be who s/he wants to be. I have decided to dye my hair other colours for fun. I'm going to try out blue, aqua, and fuchsia. My hair has become my new pallet besides make up and clothing. Speaking of make up and clothing, I have not discovered any new make up products that I can rave about except for my current mascara Telescope by L'Oreal. I have attempted to use the Falsies by Maybelline but quite honestly the brush it too big so there isn't any control of the brush and then you're getting mascara on parts of your lids that you didn't intend to, so now if you mess up (with your eyeshadow) then you have to redo what you just did and it's just a mess. I have also tried Illegal Length by Maybelline which isn't as difficult to use as the Falsies but it doesn't cover your lashes as well as the Telescope one. Since it is a thinner brush, you can get into the corners of your eyelashes much easier and it's not clumpy either. Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think of it.

X brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.