cookies

Monday, December 16, 2013

This Is My Idea of Fun

Seriously. I love these frames.

The coat is a family hierloom while the other pieces I got recently. I adore the skirt. I saw it at Khol's and fell in love instantaneously. It runs larger so I would recommend a size down.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1590721/lc-lauren-conrad-tulle-maxi-skirt.jsp
Link above for those of you interested.
I haven't found a good bustier in years and I got the one from Forever 21 last summer so it may be harder to find at this time. I've said this time and time again, but seriously, my Damsels are my go-to shoes. They match with everything and one of my greatest shoe investments yet. GET A PAIR if you get the chance.

Make Up
Lipstick: MAC Riveting Rose
Foundation: MAC and Clinique
Eye Shadow: Alice in Wonderland Pallet

Follow Me
Instagram: @brittnissx3
Twitter: @brittnissx3
Youtube.com/brittnissx3

xx


Short Film: La Vie Un Bel Air


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.