cookies

Monday, September 16, 2013

RiRi Woo MAC Lipstick Review


Yes all the reviews are accurate. This lipstick is great in every aspect in terms of color, long lasting wear, and texture. I tend to like Matte lipsticks so this is one is perfect to add to your collection. I've been using Russian Red prior to buying RiRi Woo and I must say this has become my favorite lipstick after one wear. The color is very bold and very red. It lasts up to 8 hours with eating and drinking so reapplying isn't really necessary. If you leave it on over night, the outlining of your lipstick will remain intact if that's any consolation. I applied chapstick prior to putting on the lipstick which may or may not have enhanced it's longevity. Because it's matte it's harder to move around on the lips so putting chapstick on makes it a little easier to apply. Definitely a must by if you have the chance.

Have a good week!
xx

UPDATE:
Check out my unboxing below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.