cookies

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Drama Fever | Healer - Korean Drama

I'M SO SAD THIS DRAMA IS OVER! THE ENDING WAS HORRIBLE!


...Just kidding.

This will be a spoiler...so if you haven't watched the final episode do not continue reading.




It wasn't horrible, just wasn't spectacular. It didn't feel concluded at all. Like what about Min Ja's and Teacher's relationship? And how did they come to know each other!? I NEED TO KNOW! I wanted to see more of the relationship between Chae Young Shin's relationship with her mom. It was so vague I wanted to see more! And what happened to Moon Shiik? Did he completely go mentally ill or was he healed because his conscious was relieved as Elder was arrested?! I WANTED TO PHYSICALLY SEE ELDER ARRESTED! It didn't feel official that everything would be okay and that the world would be ridded of his evilness. But holy crap man, Healer getting shot was heart-stopping. I was like NOOOO!!! They can't end it this way! But it was perfect that they killed Park Bong so that Jung Hoo could live normally. THAT was something they did well. I really hope they consider to making a second season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.