cookies

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#LUSHoween | Sparkly Pumpkin x Fizzbanger


So this one is currently out of stock and I don't know what the status of it is in stores. This little nugget is actually super powerful. I'd highly recommend breaking this bubble bar in half to use twice, and if you're really skilled break it into 3 pieces. It's actually not as glittery as I had anticipated when it broke down. It was super sparkly when I touched it prior to putting it into the water but wasn't as noticeable when it's in the water. Wish they had their holiday products year round! I'd definitely buy again.

I mixed it with Fizzbanger which made my bath super yellowy. Not a fan of the color although it smelled nice.
 See how frothy the Sparkly Pumkpin is? I definitely wasted it by using the whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.