cookies

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lush Review | Hottie Massage Bar

http://www.lushusa.com/Hottie/03864,en_US,pd.html#start=4
Fiercely in love with the massage bars at Lush. Like I'm not a person who gets super extravagant with personal body care and spend a lot of money to pamper myself but these are an exception. I can use it on myself and they allow the skin to move for a longer period of time than just lotion and it isn't messy like massage oils.

WARNING: DO NOT LEAVE IN HEAT OR ANYWHERE THAT WILL MAKE IT MELT!
I'd advise you to leave it in your refrigerator but in a place where it can be put by itself because your food will start to smell like the bar if you leave it too close to it. The bumps obviously melt away after a lot of use so I wish the bumps were deeper into the bar/taller or something so that it doesn't become a flat brick after using it. It reminds me of lego pieces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.