I'd give this place a 3.7 out of 5, although Yelp would force me to give it the full 4 stars.
- Downtown area
- Near major banks and grocery shopping
- Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
- Water gets hot really fast. Make sure you play with it before showering.
- You can hear a lot of things in the room next to you
- Small Kitchen (that's just a personal preference)
- Sometimes there isn't parking because the Purple Room people park in the places they aren't supposed to
Not a fan of the bed. It's very springy and I probably only had good sleep because I was tired from the festival. Good thing they deep clean every week so it's nice to know it's clean.
It's about more than a half hour from the Coachella festival and the shuttle is at The Saguaro Palm Springs which is literally right next to it so that's a plus if you want to take the shuttle.
Places near here:
- Wells Fargo: 0.3 miles SW
- Bank of America: 0.3 miles SW
- Chase Bank: 0.3 miles SW
- Vons 2.0 miles West
- Target: 2.7 miles West
- Trader Joes: 2.7 miles West
- Downtown Palm Springs: 3 miles East
Tour of place: