cookies

Friday, February 28, 2014

UNIF Salem Review

These shoes are the step sisters of the Hellbound and they certainly are in every way. It takes the model of the hellbound with a few changes but yet an entirely different shoe. It works out for me because I was tempted by buy the Hellbounds in black and now they came out with Salem so everything is all good in the world. The zippers are different on each shoe, I dislike that the Salem has the zipper in the backside versus the side. It irritates my skin and I can't fit socks with it so I'm pretty much screwed. Probably tights would work but it might rip a hole, so I probably won't wear them together. Ugh the dilemma. UNLESS, I loosen the laces to fit the socks. Anyway, I'm sorry if my post doesn't make sense. I've been a bit delirious these last few days. Lack of sleep and school is just kicking my ass. Point is, the shoes are very similar but very different. I feel I have less control in the Salems, when I can walk like it's no one's business in the hellbounds. I can't figure out if it's the height of the shoes or the structure of it. Let me know what you think.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.