cookies

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'M FEATURED ON FOREVER 21 INSTAGRAM PAGE!

I thought I'd share with you all the exciting news. Over the weekend I was featured on Forever 21's instagram page. It was totally exciting because I randomly had a spam of likers and followers and I couldn't figure out why until somehow I found it was because they featured me on their page. Super stoked about it still and I can't even over the overwhelming reception of my look. I love the shots from that day and as you saw on my previous post it was entirely colorful. Thank you all who liked my photos and followed me.






xx

1 comment:

  1. who cares fake news, u just a bot account and that's not ur account, troll, it's nobodies account. And obviously just pictures created through Photoshop and cgi. Arrogant lying troll lowlife. No wonder you have no comments here cuz nobody cares and everyone knows ur lying anyway!!!!! :) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Only kind words please.