cookies

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lifeproof iPhone Case Review

I literally love this product. Like I didn't think I'd buy into it but I DID. It's the perfect phone case for trips. LITERALLY. Because it's resistant to water and it's pretty much prepared for all whether conditions. I recently took it to Florida/Bahamas where the whether is much wetter/muggier than California. So having this phone case really protected it from the moisture in the air. ALSO, it rains a lot! So I was able to vlog in the rain! It was so awesome! I loved it. I was also able to take it to the beach so I could take photos and footages. It's not too heavy or bulky either like the OtterBox and it claims it protects your phone from 6.5 foot falls. I haven't tried that and don't plan to, but I guess that's assuring. The only downside is that it blocks the where you talk to it's really muffled over the phone and the best way to have a conversation is via speaker phone or FaceTime. This also effects filming sometimes because it sounds muffled and hard to hear but I think it's a great product otherwise!

Check out my vacation vlogs to see some of the footage filmed with the LifeProof Case on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.