cookies

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?

During the middle of making the #pinkbookselfie contest, I decided to take this opportunity to make another look. I'm seriously in love with this hair!! I wish I could have a wig that looked like this all the time.
http://instagram.com/p/cgBq_aGum9/




Yes these shots are really similar but I thought they capture different aspects of the make up or the entire shot itself. As I've mentioned before, hair was inspired by Lana Del Rey from the H&M photoshoot as well as the make-up from multiple live performances of her with a similar style. HOWEVER, because of our different eye shape and features it looks different. I did take a different approach to it and the outlined eye-shadow met up with the cat-eye instead of the crease line that Lana has. Her's tends to be darker and more defined as well with a cat-eye that reaches almost to her eyebrow.  If I get a chance to redo the look I will post it soon. 

Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Nightwalk Lita JCs
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Gaga
Eye Make Up: Victoria's Secret Pallet, L'oreal Eyeliner, L'oreal Telescope Mascara

Guess what tomorrow is?
FRIDAY! Woot. But during summer, every day feels like Friday.
Hope you're all well.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.