cookies

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tank and Lace Racerback Dress from Victoria's Secret

 Bought this one in this pink. I was interested in buying it in white, which H&M had a similar one but the material wasn't thick enough so it was very see-through. It runs a bit large because it's meant to be worn with a bandeau but if you're not interested in wearing a bandeau, I'd buy the smaller size and wear a stickie boobs bra so that way it doesn't show, or wear a bra that doesn't show all the straps. I particularly like their dress because even though it's a tight fit it doesn't expose all your curves and is actually flattering. I originally wanted it in the tribal print but it sold out during the semi-annual sale. Plus in stores the dress is now $15.
This one is also selling for $15 and I got this one in black. I'm planning on using it as a cover-up as it advertises because it's way to baggy to be wearing it as a dress.

I had a $10 off so I got the dresses for $20 and tax so it was a great deal.
I plan on styling the tank dress with black leather vest and my damsels. Look to come!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.