cookies

Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Haul - Nail Polish and Rompers




So I've been out of blogging and keeping up with fashion cause graduation is narrowing down. Two more weeks and I'll be a college grad! Yippie! These are the items I've been able to get a hold of in the last few weeks. I haven't tried any of the nail polishes yet but their the new liquid sand by OPI and Minnie Mouse Couture. There are the next nail polish color I'm going to wear. I guess back in the day OPI had a wide brush collection and that works really well. I just applied this coat Monday night (now Friday) and I haven't gotten a single chip, which is amazing for OPI because at least by the 3rd day it starts to chip. I will get back to you on the name of the polish. Hope all is well!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.