cookies

Monday, May 6, 2013

Met Gala - Punk: Chaos to Couture

I LOVE RED CARPET EVENTS. The fashion is so fascinating. Here are my favorite pieces from this event.

 I'm in love with the colour contrast of the gold and black. It's so elegant.
 I must say I've a very big fan of black and lace.

These last two are so dynamic and daring. I haven't seen celebrities make such bold fashion choices. I'm particularly fond of Miranda Kerr's dress. She looks fabulous! The lipstick perfectly compliments the outfit.

Photos are not mine and were taken from Yahoo blogs. I guess you can just say I'm a major consumer and I love looking at these. That's the only reason I want to be famous/celebrity. Wear fancy clothes and attend events like these. Ain't that the life.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.