cookies

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GUESS Shoes - Mally Wedge Boots Review

I've been a fan of Guess heels for awhile now. Majority of my heels are Guess and I can only complain about one pair that came out about 4 years ago. It was their sparkly pump with the pointed toe (I apologize I don't know the exact name of the shoe, I'm sure I have the box somewhere). They're usually pretty comfortable and I can wear them all day. Also at this Macy's sale, I came across Mally Wedge Boots. They were also comfortable and the colour is fabulous! It's perfectly tan-ish beige, and I've never really seen that colour before on boots and thought they were super cute. Their pretty casual looking as well so I would recommend them for daily wear or if you wanted to wear them with a more dressy outfit, but I wouldn't say formal. The wedge is about 2.5 inches (I'm guessing cause I forgot) which makes them easy to walk in. Guess fits true to size and this is no exception. This boot is a great addition to add to your collection of shoes. Shoe tip of the day: if your first reaction when putting on a shoe is uncomfortability, DO NOT BUY! It's not worth the pain and money to spend on these shoes. Trust me, I get hooked on a pair of shoes and obsess over them until I try them on. If they hurt me from just standing in them, they aren't for me. Hope this helps.

X brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.