cookies

Monday, April 2, 2012

Waiting for an Endless Summer...

Here's a close-up of the shirt, since it isn't visible in the photographs.
So artistically, I love all these photos, and I couldn't put them all on Lookbook, so I will share them with you here.


This look was inspired "The Endless Summer," so the focus of this piece is on the shirt. Yes, I know it's covered by my hair. It occurred to me after shooting the photos, it would have been better to move the hair. There are other versions of this tank at places like Urban Outfitters, I believe it's blue. I think yellow fits the theme of the movie better. I have not seen the actual "The Endless Summer," but I have seen "The Endless Summer II."

Still looking for the perfect wave...

What do you think of the movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.